Mon - Fri
BICC, 1st Floor
Please download the Word document file, complete information, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to filling out the form, you should determine the following:
Is this a Live Streaming Event?
- Determine whether the room is capable of Live Streaming.
OHSU Auditorium, Miller Auditorium, Hospital 8B60, and BICC Theater have cameras installed and are connected to streaming media server.
In the OHSU and Miller Auditoriums, you can operate the cameras.
If you are using any other room, you need to determine whether that room has a active connection (IP, fiber, etc.) to EdComm’s streaming media servers.
- Determine if you need camera operators for the event. If so, arrange for this service with EdComm
Is this an Archived Streaming Event
- Bring the recorded event to the EdComm Main Office (BICC, Room 113)
- Sign a document concerning HIPAA, copyright, and speaker release.
- Once the recorded event has been put on the web, you will be emailed the web address (URL).
Are the Stream Standards sufficient for your purposes?
- 56 Kbps and 150 Kbps stream rate
- 320 x 240 pixel image
- Real Media files
If not, you must specifically request a different format e.g. Windows Media file when you complete the form.