There are very few places where I feel more at home than here at OHSU. It’s a welcoming environment, to be sure, &, although the cynic in me is quick to point out that, having been a Ph.D. student here since 2005, I have spent more time on campus than I have in my actual apartment, I like to think it has more to do with the welcoming bit. Like many graduate students, my work … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Tony on Mario Padilla
- Natalie on Finding the “click”
- Natalie on Agree to Disagree
- Malory P on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- Joseph Boquiren on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- johnett on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Michelle on “…just, like, acting like a human.”
- Jenna Cerny on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Alex moracha on 5 weeks in Africa
- Allison on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook