This quarter, I am embracing Population-Based Nursing 410. This term requires us nursing students to step out into the community and take a look around at health disparities and the like. As I think about this course, and as I anticipate it greatly (especially because of my prior community health education degree), I have to share a unique opportunity female nursing students and nurses have to participate in something greater than themselves. The Nurses’ Health … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Alexandra Ninneman on Finding balance through racing
- Heather M on Finding balance through racing
- Bob Applegate on Finding balance through racing
- Akram Khan on Finding balance through racing
- Buddy Ullman on Finding balance through racing