I just submitted my last assignment for spring quarter. This means I’m almost finished with nursing school year 2! It’s amazing to think back to fall quarter and reflect upon HOW much I’ve learned this school year. I’ve tackled the ever-so-frightening IV insertion, researched countless hours, observed in my community the health needs of school children, and completed numerous other activities. This year has been a true testament to my commitment to school, as there … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.