I just submitted my last assignment for spring quarter. This means I’m almost finished with nursing school year 2! It’s amazing to think back to fall quarter and reflect upon HOW much I’ve learned this school year. I’ve tackled the ever-so-frightening IV insertion, researched countless hours, observed in my community the health needs of school children, and completed numerous other activities. This year has been a true testament to my commitment to school, as there … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Cheryl Maslen on Not all information is created equal
- Crystal Paredes on Little joys
- Crystal Paredes on Not all information is created equal
- Marie on What does my day-to-day job in a hospital teach me?
- Ashley on The fourth trimester