It’s that time of the year: the time when we’re asked to cast aside the comfort of our respective cubicles to congregate together and justify the time & $ that’s been poured into us, sharing all that we’ve learned & discovered. Yes, a seasoned grad. student will recognize this as a somewhat optimistic take on what can sometimes be a multi-day string of tiring/frustrating experiences, and perhaps this is true. For, although I believe I … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Alexandra Ninneman on Finding balance through racing
- Heather M on Finding balance through racing
- Bob Applegate on Finding balance through racing
- Akram Khan on Finding balance through racing
- Buddy Ullman on Finding balance through racing