A few days before the start date, my current rotation was switched from Surgery in Bend, OR to Women’s Health in Portland. I had been mentally preparing myself for rigors of the OR – brushing up on anatomy, thinking through the steps of a cholecystectomy, reviewing sterile technique. When I found out I would be heading to an OB/GYN clinic, I felt a bit nervous. Open wounds, blood, ventilators – these are all elements of … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Tauseef Alam on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Elizabeth on Joseph Sedillo
- Ben Schneider on The White House Reflections
- Andrej on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Mary Bono on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness