I can hardly believe Week 6 just ended of Spring Quarter. Where has the time gone? And how much more will I have to do before summer arrives?! This quarter has allotted the Junior nursing students a LOT of freedom. I love independence; so naturally, this quarter is a good fit for me. All of my extra time spent usually in the classroom has been replaced with community activities. It has also warranted the opportunity … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Natalie on Agree to Disagree
- Malory P on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- Joseph Boquiren on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- johnett on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Michelle on “…just, like, acting like a human.”
- Jenna Cerny on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Alex moracha on 5 weeks in Africa
- Allison on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook
- Jackie Wirz on You know you’re a grad student when…
- Kathleen on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook