StudentSpeak is pleased to share this guest post by Ben Houser, MS3. Ben participated as a mentor in the MIKE program through an elective course open to MS1 and MS2 students. “One of the students in your group was involved in a fight and was expelled yesterday, so she won’t be able to attend today.” I was shocked. The young woman they had described had seemed so energetic and without malice, I couldn’t imagine her … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Julia Kern on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Gina Jones on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Min Joo Kim on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Twenty-Six Months in the Making?
- Loirie Gookin on Reflections after analyzing data from a failed experiment