487 days down, 505 days to go. I’m not quite sure how precise that particular statistic is, but I feel that it still illustrates my point. My classmates and I are nearly halfway through our nursing school careers (in terms of our bachelor’s degree). There have certainly been days that I feel we should be given an award for each term we survive. The journey that we have endured thus far has not been an … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Tony on Mario Padilla
- Natalie on Finding the “click”
- Natalie on Agree to Disagree
- Malory P on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- Joseph Boquiren on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- johnett on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Michelle on “…just, like, acting like a human.”
- Jenna Cerny on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Alex moracha on 5 weeks in Africa
- Allison on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook