StudentSpeak is pleased to share this post, reprinted with permission from Roheet’s blog, The Biopsy. “What is your hand on?” the surgeon asked, her question punctuated by the whirr of the ventilator wheezing away in the chilly operating room. I stood there for a moment, quietly, just trying to get a sense of my orientation. In reality, I knew just where my hand was placed. It wasn’t a trick question and it wasn’t particularly hard … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- sally james on …I Should Just Leave
- Allison Fryer on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!
- Allison Fryer on I Am Bad at Science
- Allison Fryer on Null Data, or What It Isn’t
- Allison Fryer on …I Should Just Leave