I’m sure I’m not the only student who was affected by the absolutely insane real estate market here in Portland. Right after I received my acceptance to OHSU, being the overachiever I am, I started looking for apartments in the South Waterfront. In Eugene, finding an apartment wasn’t too hard, probably because everyone who lived near campus was a student who moved out in July and moved in in September. Unfortunately, this isn’t the same … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.