Sometimes, I feel as if I’m on a teeter-totter. Nursing school, and all of its glorious details, is on one side, and on the other side of the fulcrum, life. I often tell my friends and family, “if you don’t hear from me for the next 10 weeks, it’s because I’m on a school/homework hiatus”. In the pursuit of following my dreams, I often fear that I miss out on life’s little niceties. One of … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Lindsay Hamilton-Scott on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!
- Dave on Let’s talk about death
- Gillian on The Path(ology) Less Traveled
- Jill Eversole on Shaping My Nursing Career
- Jackie on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!