Friends & family know—I love me some R. It’s not just my tattoo of co-founders Robert Gentleman & Ross Ihaka (Fig. 1), although that probably is a contributing factor, it’s the fact that I’m constantly talking about the open source stats. language, extolling its virtues from the highest to the lowest points of OHSU (5th floor of the BICC, & when the administration realized the Supreme Court was serious about removing the tort cap, respectively). … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.