StudentSpeak is pleased to offer this guest post from Jake Creviston, a current Doctor of Nursing Practice Student at the OHSU School of Nursing. After a stint as a search and rescue boat captain in the Coast Guard, Jake became a nurse in 2008. Since then he has worked in critical care, administration, academia, primary care and now as a psychiatric nurse practitioner in an integrative clinic in Portland. He has a passion for leadership, … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Cheryl Maslen on Not all information is created equal
- Crystal Paredes on Little joys
- Crystal Paredes on Not all information is created equal
- Marie on What does my day-to-day job in a hospital teach me?
- Ashley on The fourth trimester