Recently I had the opportunity to volunteer with Camp M.D., a week-long camp sponsored by Southern Oregon University for young students interested in healthcare careers. OHSU SON Ashland participates with this by being mentors and using our skills lab for a two day simulation enabling the students to learn about nursing. Campers are given hands on practice after being taught the basics of priming lines, spiking bags, and setting an IV. I’ll admit I signed … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
News & Social Media
- Kirsten on Kirsten Kuhn
- Jessica Supirse on Kirsten Kuhn
- matthew on Reflections from Year One
- Ishan Patel on Reflections from Year One
- Colm Barry on Research by the day
- Annika on You know you’re a grad student when….PART DEUX!
- Stacey on A Year Older, A Year Wiser
- Jenna on A Year Older, A Year Wiser
- Janna Boren on A Year Older, A Year Wiser
- Crystal on You know you’re a grad student when….PART DEUX!