One of my favorite stories is EB White‘s Charlotte’s Web. I found myself reading it again recently and even though I know how it ends, I find myself crying every time. By the standards of nursing school, I realize Charlotte’s Web is not tough academic stuff. In that moment, however, my brain enjoyed a break from the rice cakes of professional literature to savor the mind candy of a good book. Charlotte’s Web isn’t really … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.