I feel like I have been sucker-punched. I am sitting in my patient’s living room on the morning of November 9, trying to listen to him describe his low back pain, but all I can think about are the results of yesterday’s election. During my family medicine rotation at OHSU’s Rural Campus in Klamath Falls I had the opportunity to be involved with the I-CAN project. This project brings together students from across OHSU’s professional … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.