Last week OHSU received generous backing from Bob & Charlee Moore, a couple who, in my mind, belong to a new generation of philanthropists (e.g., the Gates, the Knights, Paul Allen, etc.) who use their means to fund scientific research initiatives which have captured their imagination. It was truly an exciting occasion for the scientific community, but even more so for those of us who count OHSU our research homeland. It was a time to … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Cheryl Maslen on Not all information is created equal
- Crystal Paredes on Little joys
- Crystal Paredes on Not all information is created equal
- Marie on What does my day-to-day job in a hospital teach me?
- Ashley on The fourth trimester