Yesterday was either the day of the great unveiling or the beginning of the end, depending on your perspective. This morning, however, I face my greatest fear. “I’ll lay down, if you don’t mind.” She nodded, but I couldn’t help feeling a little ridiculous. “It’s just a TB test,” Nurse REDACTED consoled me, “you’ll be fi….” She stopped short, looking down at her chart. “Oh, no it’s not. You need a tetanus booster too. I’ll … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Jennifer Smith on Bending, Breaking, and Building
- Mary Sue Renfrow on Has your patient lost his or her head?
- Melissa on Reflections of Graduate Experiences
- huntley on Hold on just a minute
- Paula O on Emily James
- Kathleen McFall on Reflections of Graduate Experiences
- David on Offering
- Kathleen on Has your patient lost his or her head?
- Jennifer on Hold on just a minute
- Kayly on Offering