OHSU StudentSpeak is pleased to present this guest post from Kelsi Chan, medical student in the Class of 2019. She and several OHSU colleagues organized OHSU’s first-ever lu’au in November 2016. I am no stranger to living far away from home. Hawai’i is at least five hours away from land in every direction. As a young girl I often traveled to the states for various soccer tournaments, but I always had my people by my … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.