OHSU StudentSpeak is pleased to share this guest post from two OHSU senior nursing students. Spring break this year was a little cold (27 degrees Fahrenheit to be exact). However it was one of the most inspirational and rewarding breaks I’ve had in my long college career (8+ years). I traveled to Washington DC with my classmate Zee Bakhtiar to get a crash course in politics at the American Association of Colleges of Nursing Student Policy … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Andrej on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Mary Bono on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Tia on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Yunfei Zeng on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness
- Sarah Kruse on Thailand Experience – Culture of Wellness