I have been written up in the School of Medicine news! Have you seen it yet? Here is the article about my 50th birthday run for the Dean’s Fund. Don’t forget it’s November 26th! I have been terrifically supported by the folks over at the Dean’s office and the Foundation. Hats off to Kathleen, Rob, Crystal, Sarah and Russ (and anyone else I’ve forgotten…). You can find more information about my 7-mile run through downtown … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.