The second year of PA school frees us to fly out of our OHSU nest to clinic sites around Oregon, Washington, and Idaho with the knowledge of first year tucked beneath our feathers. Although rather intimidating, the experience of learning the art of survival every 5 weeks and realizing the potential for learning is extremely rewarding. Currently, I am in my 3rd rotation of clinical year. I chose to do an elective in Dermatology and … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Annabelle Smyth on Nursing School Here I Come!
- Eileen Torres on Null Data, or What It Isn’t
- Kayly on I Am Bad at Science
- Lindsay Hamilton-Scott on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!
- Dave on Let’s talk about death