An anonymous author once said, “It is amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn’t matter who gets the credit. ” To this author I must inquire: were you also a nursing student? On the first day of my nursing school career I met my fellow cohort members (after weeks of reaching out to one another via social media), purchased my nifty new stethoscope, and took a seat in a lecture hall where my … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Tony on Mario Padilla
- Natalie on Finding the “click”
- Natalie on Agree to Disagree
- Malory P on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- Joseph Boquiren on The Hazards and Gifts of Caring
- johnett on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Michelle on “…just, like, acting like a human.”
- Jenna Cerny on Oregon medical students love the outdoors!
- Alex moracha on 5 weeks in Africa
- Allison on A final farewell from Dr. Van Hook