OHSU StudentSpeak is pleased to present this guest post from Gary Josephsen, M.D., an affiliate professor of emergency medicine, OHSU School of Medicine, and student preceptor. The surprising way the concept of flow can turn our most challenging moments into our best moments “How we spend our days is of course how we spend our lives.” -Annie Dillard The rules of medical education are: never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.
- Allison on I went to OHSU Research Week and all I got was a lot of valuable advice and experience
- Gopal Allada on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Joyce Hollander-Rodriguez on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Claire Hull on Live from SGIM in D.C.
- Pat Kenney-Moore on Live from SGIM in D.C.