“I am slow to learn and slow to forget that which I have learned. My mind is like a piece of steel, very hard to scratch anything on it and almost impossible after you get it there to rub it out.” – Abraham Lincoln Despite his demonstrated capacity for significant life accomplishments, I’m not sure how well our 16th president would have liked being a medical student in the 21st century. Modern medicine is an … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Dave on Let’s talk about death
- Gillian on The Path(ology) Less Traveled
- Jill Eversole on Shaping My Nursing Career
- Jackie on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!
- Tony Vazquez on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!