Summer vacation is essentially over for me; my children went back to school a few weeks ago and I was ready for them to go. In October, when the full impact of school, homework, and activities hits, I will wonder what I was thinking. Right now, however, I am enjoying having more structure to their days. There are no young kids on our street, so sending my kids outside meant that they would start a … Read More
Ever wondered what life is like as a student at OHSU? What does it take to become a researcher? Just how gross is gross anatomy? Welcome to the blog that answers these – and many other – questions. It’s students writing first-hand about their commitment to careers in science and health care. It’s honest about the challenges as well as the joys. It’s not always pretty. But it is our story. Thank you for sharing it with us. And please, let us know what you think.Read more
- Eileen Torres on Null Data, or What It Isn’t
- Kayly on I Am Bad at Science
- Lindsay Hamilton-Scott on Med School Parenting Made Easy With This One Simple Trick!
- Dave on Let’s talk about death
- Gillian on The Path(ology) Less Traveled