From the Bench to The Middle East, North Africa and Beyond: Using HIV Drug Hunting as a Platform for International Cooperation in a Challenging Region Wednesday February 12, 2014 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Mac Hall 2201 OHSU Women in Science is pleased to host Navid Madani, Ph.D. from the Dana Farber Cancer Institute at Harvard for a special seminar on Alternative Careers in World Health. Dr. Madani, an Iranian-born scientist who received her Ph.D. at OHSU, has been … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Alexey Danilov, M.D., Ph.D.
- Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Are you eligible? OHSU Export Controls duty waiver program
- Teresa Newton on What to do with the new NIH review criteria
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop