IRB Update Hear details of recent and upcoming changes at the OHSU Institutional Review Board (IRB). See the new Local Context document and learn when and how to use it! Get a tour of the new Protocol Template, designed for investigator-initiated minimal risk studies – it will help you give the IRB all the information needed for your approval. Hear about other updates and get a peak of what’s coming next on Thursday, January 23, 2014 from … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU Institutional Biosafety Committee policy on dual use research of concern
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary attracts largest crowd to date
- Medical Research Foundation honors top Oregon scientists, mentors
- Muratet, MD on TTBD Innovator Spotlight: Yali Jia, Ph.D.
- katie hennessy on Research finds prostate cancer patients helped by targeted exercise
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop