In addition to its annual Shared Instrument Grant Program, the NIH offers a special High-End Instrumentation Grant using the S10 mechanism for the purchase of a single piece of biomedical research equipment costing at least $750,000. There is no upper limit on the cost of the instrument, but the maximum award is $2 million. Instruments in this category include, but are not limited to, biomedical imaging systems, NMR spectrometers, mass spectrometers, electron microscopes and supercomputers. supercomputers. … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Dmitry Dukhovny, M.D., M.P.H.
- Reminder: Q & A session on new funding for start-up ventures, Aug. 25
- Save the date: MedTech Alliance fall meeting, Nov. 4
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
- Bucuresti on Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop