In addition to its annual Shared Instrument Grant Program, the NIH offers a special High-End Instrumentation Grant using the S10 mechanism for the purchase of a single piece of biomedical research equipment costing at least $750,000. There is no upper limit on the cost of the instrument, but the maximum award is $2 million. Instruments in this category include, but are not limited to, biomedical imaging systems, NMR spectrometers, mass spectrometers, electron microscopes and supercomputers. supercomputers. … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Applying for foundation funding? Check out the President’s List!
- Who’s new at OHSU? Sivaraman Prakasam
- Learn more about NIH peer review in upcoming online briefings
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop