Research Funding and Development Services will resume hosting monthly Funding Focus workshops every third Thursday beginning in February. First up: Advice on the new NIH Biosketch format requirements. In the meantime, for questions on the new format, please see the most recent NIH announcement, which includes instructions and samples. In addition, the Science Experts Network (SciENcv) is now up and running and available to support the new biosketch format. A YouTube video provides instructions for … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Career development opportunities at this year’s Research Week
- Volunteers and judges still needed for Research Week 2017!
- OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
- Rachel Dresbeck on Volunteers needed for Research Week 2017!
- Kyle Hart on Volunteers needed for Research Week 2017!
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop