More options are now available for catching RAIN—OHSU’s monthly Research Administration Information Network forum— where folks who take part in any aspect of research administration get the latest information on NIH updates, award administration, special initiatives, learning opportunities, and any other notable research administration activity. Now you can tune in from any workstation or mobile device to catch the latest updates and news in research administration. The RAIN live feed has changed from Adobe Flash to Educational … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Anonymous Knight Challenge donor revealed?
- Practice-Based Research in Oral Health Conference: Addressing Dental Myths and Controversies
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop