Quality improvement or research? How to make sure you’re in the clear In the era of quality improvement, questions about how to make QI into scholarship come up frequently. FAQs about Quality Improvement Projects and how they relate to research: Is all QI research? No. Projects that are intended only for process improvement, and used in a local setting are quality improvement and do not require IRB approval. An example of QI that is not … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Faculty 1000 presentation to be held, Apr. 28
- You’re invited to Research Week 2016
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Katie O'Reilly on The three laws of communication: Jean-Luc Doumont lecture, Apr. 7
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop