Until now, researchers conducting research that engages both OHSU and the VA in human subjects research had to obtain separate IRB approvals from OHSU and the VA. Because of the difference between the boards and the two different management systems (electronic vs. paper-based) the approval process was burdensome. OHSU and the VA have entered into an agreement to allow single IRB review for studies that required dual review in the past. Beginning in June, joint … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Raymond Bergan, M.D.
- Postdoctoral fellowships from the Human Frontier Science Program
- West Coast Nature Awards for Mentoring in Science: nominations due Aug. 8
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop