Until now, researchers conducting research that engages both OHSU and the VA in human subjects research had to obtain separate IRB approvals from OHSU and the VA. Because of the difference between the boards and the two different management systems (electronic vs. paper-based) the approval process was burdensome. OHSU and the VA have entered into an agreement to allow single IRB review for studies that required dual review in the past. Beginning in June, joint … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Second headshot photo session scheduled for May 2
- OHSU scientist Carsten Schultz: Illuminating insulin release
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
- Rachel Dresbeck on Volunteers needed for Research Week 2017!
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop