Chris McGowan, president and CEO of the Portland Trail Blazers, is giving the annual Robert G. Gootee/Moda Health Endowed Lecture in leadership and professionalism, titled “What it takes to win: Strategy and leadership.” The lecture is part of OHSU’s Professionalism Week, and is sponsored by the School of Dentistry. Friday, Nov. 14, 4 p.m. CLSB, PSU Auditorium Reception to follow This lecture is the first fully endowed lectureship in the history of the OHSU School of … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Registration deadline for OHSU’s Three Minute Thesis competition extended to April 27
- You’re invited to Research Week 2017
- Career development opportunities at this year’s Research Week
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
- Rachel Dresbeck on Volunteers needed for Research Week 2017!
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop