Our friends at Portland State University have invited OHSU researchers to register for their 2012 Summer Quantitative Methods Series. The series will be held in mid-June and includes three workshops: June 13-14 : Multilevel Regression Models and Their Applications (Ron Heck, University of Hawaii) June 15-16: Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling (Rex B. Kline, Concordia University, Montréal) June 18-19: Longitudinal Data Analysis (Jason T. Newsom, Portland State University) For more information, visit the program’s website.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Register to participate in OHSU’s Three Minute Thesis Competition by Apr. 20
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB Upgrade RNIs
- NIH unveils new new biosketch form
- Karen Ireland, M.D. on How Jeffrey Jensen is working to improve women’s health around the globe
- josephine Pino on New York Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, to speak at OHSU on Apr. 20
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop