The Fulbright Scholars Program is currently recruiting faculty reviewers for the Fulbright Discipline Peer Review selection process, which begins in mid-August. For information on what it means to be a Fulbright Discipline Peer Review committee member and a full list of available disciplines, please refer to the Peer Review website or contact Douglass Hay at PeerReview@iie.org.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OSLER TL1 Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Mentored Career Development Opportunity
- Who’s presenting at Research Week 2017? Announcing this year’s keynotes
- Jacob Raber’s team sheds new light on diet and genetics in cognitive impairments
- Helle Rode on John Brigande provides commentary: Hearing in the mouse of Usher
- Barbara Fischer Smoody on OHSU researchers identify structure linked to insulin secretion
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop