On Jan. 12, 2015, the NIH released an announcement that provides an updated diversity statement, describing the institutes’s interest in the diversity of the NIH-funded workforce. The statement provides recent data (updated in 2014) on underrepresented populations in the U.S. biomedical research community and encourages institutions to diversify their student and faculty populations. The statement highlighted the under-representation of women at senior faculty levels in biomedical-relevant disciplines. A new provision was also included that allows … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing Sue Downs, R.N., M.B.A., M.S.N.
- Internal funding opportunities with upcoming deadlines
- Spring Vollum writing class starts March 22
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
- Dawn on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop