The Ellison Medical Foundation has invited OHSU to nominate two junior faculty members who show outstanding promise in basic biology of age-related diseases and disabilities for the New Scholar Award in Aging. This award will provide new research faculty with up to $100,000 per year during the critical first few years of their independent research career. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to: structural biology, molecular genetics, studies with model systems ranging from lower eukaryotes to … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- VentureWell student team grant deadline, Jan. 27
- University Shared Resources funding, deadline extended to Dec. 2
- OHSU Institutional Biosafety Committee policy on dual use research of concern
- Muratet, MD on TTBD Innovator Spotlight: Yali Jia, Ph.D.
- katie hennessy on Research finds prostate cancer patients helped by targeted exercise
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop