The Ellison Medical Foundation has invited OHSU to nominate two junior faculty members who show outstanding promise in basic biology of age-related diseases and disabilities for the New Scholar Award in Aging. This award will provide new research faculty with up to $100,000 per year during the critical first few years of their independent research career. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to: structural biology, molecular genetics, studies with model systems ranging from lower eukaryotes to … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing Sue Downs, R.N., M.B.A., M.S.N.
- Internal funding opportunities with upcoming deadlines
- Spring Vollum writing class starts March 22
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
- Dawn on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop