“Big Issues and the Brain — The Brain and Society” is the theme for this year’s Brain Awareness Lecture Series, beginning February 20, 2012. Cutting edge neuroscientists and researchers will share their expertise on topics concerning the brain. The 2012 lineup is: Monday, February 20, 2012 – “Alzheimer’s and the brain: What can we do?” It’s true that we have no “cure” for Alzheimer’s, but Gary Small, M.D., Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences and Director of the … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Upcoming class: RDA 101, May 12
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Faculty 1000 presentation to be held, Apr. 28
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Katie O'Reilly on The three laws of communication: Jean-Luc Doumont lecture, Apr. 7
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop