From the Chair’s Desk: Update on Changes to Initial Submissions Making the protocol approval process easier and more efficient is a major goal of the OHSU Institutional Review Board. There are a number of recent and upcoming changes to Initial Submissions that will help us achieve this goal, including redesigned collection of study information and reduced IRQ requirements. Here is a short summary of these changes: 1. Brief Project Description replaces Lay Summary The Simplified … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Dmitry Dukhovny, M.D., M.P.H.
- Reminder: Q & A session on new funding for start-up ventures, Aug. 25
- Save the date: MedTech Alliance fall meeting, Nov. 4
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
- Bucuresti on Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop