Join us Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. UHS 8B60 The OHSU Institutional Review Board policies and forms web pages are getting a makeover in early July! The updated website will feature new and improved investigator resources as well as the new policies and procedures the IRB has adopted as part of its process improvement project. Attend this session to learn about: The new policies and procedures the IRB is following in reviewing … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- HHS proposes update to governance around research study participants
- Eric Gouaux to Receive 2016 Anatrace Membrane Protein Award from the Biophysical Society
- Clinical scientists: Free workshop on PCORI’s pragmatic clinical studies initiative, Sept. 20
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
- Bucuresti on Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop