We have recently received a few questions about the billing for industry sponsored studies. Below is a reminder of the types of modifications that are “billable” and “not billable” on these studies. As a reminder, including “no charge” or similar language in the title of your modification does not serve as a trigger for whether items are billed. If you have questions or concerns about IRB billing, please email Dave Holmgren, IRB Manager.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- New OHSU research suggests possible target in fight against Alzheimer’s
- Oregon Hearing Research Center scientists featured on front page of the Oregonian
- NIH seeks input on data sharing and data management
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
- Dawn on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop