We have recently received a few questions about the billing for industry sponsored studies. Below is a reminder of the types of modifications that are “billable” and “not billable” on these studies. As a reminder, including “no charge” or similar language in the title of your modification does not serve as a trigger for whether items are billed. If you have questions or concerns about IRB billing, please email Dave Holmgren, IRB Manager.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- New bioinformatics services for all OHSU investigators available July 1
- Upcoming class: Introduction to Research Administration, July 13
- K12 career development opportunity for research in women’s health, sex/gender differences
- Brian on Upcoming class: Introduction to Research Administration, July 13
- Anthony@Pulmonary Medicine Journal on OHSU scientist Ilya Ivlev finds patient decision aids can have big impact
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop