Did you know that obtaining a signature on a consent form does not complete the consent process? Maintaining informed consent requires that subjects be provided with any new information that arises during the course of a study (such as changes to the research plan, change in risk/benefit profile, the results of related research, etc.) that may affect a subject’s decision whether or not to continue participation in the study. When such information arises, the investigator … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Applications for American Cancer Society Research Scholar Grants due Oct. 15
- OHSU Researchers at the 2014 Military Health Systems Research Symposium
- Anonymous Knight Challenge donor revealed?
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop