Towards a Better Institutional Review Board (IRB) Presenter: IRB Chair, Kathryn Schuff, M.D., MCR Thursday, December 12, 10 to 11 a.m. UHS 8B60 As part of its mission to serve the research community with transparency and expediency, the IRB and Research Integrity Office are rethinking how we do business with an eye for simplifying submissions and improving turn-around times. Come hear about the proposed changes that include: Innovative re-examination of the IRB process Immediate and forthcoming … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Research finds face-to-face interactions guard against depression
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary showcase, Nov. 4
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute researchers shed light on retinal neural circuitry
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
- Rachel Shafer on National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week, Sept. 21-25
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop