Analyst Notes The OHSU Institutional Review Board website has new resources for investigators regarding the retirement of the Lay Summary and a new Minimal Risk Protocol Template. Brief Project Description Replaces Lay Summary As part of ongoing efforts to streamline submission and review processes, the IRB is replacing the six-question Lay Language Protocol Summary with a simplified Brief Project Description document. The new document contains the following instructions: Provide a brief (one page maximum) description, … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Interested in a training session in finding funding?
- NICHD seeks input on future directions in gynecologic health and disease research
- Protecting your research with Aeroscout
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
- Rachel Shafer on National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week, Sept. 21-25
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop