Join us for March’s Funding Focus seminar on Internal Funding Opportunities to learn sources for pilot funds, career development awards, and emergency funding at OHSU. The seminar will be held from 12 to 1 p.m. on Thursday, March 8 in Mac Hall 2201. We will discuss: Sources of emergency funding including Presidential Bridge Funding. “Quasi-internal” funding opportunities such as those from the Medical Research Foundation of Oregon and the Collins Medical Trust. Pilot funding from … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Applications for American Cancer Society Research Scholar Grants due Oct. 15
- OHSU Researchers at the 2014 Military Health Systems Research Symposium
- Anonymous Knight Challenge donor revealed?
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop