Safety Fair July 24, 2014 OHSU Auditorium & Great Hall 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Join Environmental Health & Radiation Safety at the second annual safety fair for the research community! Food and drinks will be served. Plus, be sure to visit the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) table to learn about eIACUC II. Great Hall – Workshops 11 a.m. Dangerous Goods Shipping 11:30 a.m. Chemical Spill Response 12 p.m. Fire Extinguisher Training … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Sergio Fazio, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2015 EURAXESS scientific communication competition now accepting submissions
- Registration open for the NIH Regional Seminar Oct. 14-16
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
- Erica Zeigler on A bird’s eye view of NIH
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop