InfoEd’s Proposal Development module is the proposal preparation module required by Research Grants and Contracts. Gain valuable hands-on experience as Research Grants & Contracts staff walk you through the submission of grant applications and ePPQs using the InfoEd module. InfoEd & ePPQ Training (for grants.gov submissions) – Learn how to create and route an NIH R01 proposal and create an Electronic Proposed Project Questionnaire (ePPQ) in this 3.5-hour hands-on class. Tuesday, March 6, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. InfoEd & ePPQ Training (for … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Applying for foundation funding? Check out the President’s List!
- Who’s new at OHSU? Sivaraman Prakasam
- Learn more about NIH peer review in upcoming online briefings
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop