Thursday, March 28, 2013 OHSU Hospital, 8B60 Presenter: Trish Lindstrom The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is responsible for evaluating a study to determine, among other things, whether risks to subjects are minimized and risks to subjects are reasonable in relation to anticipated benefits. Part of that evaluation is to determine when data and safety monitoring is required and if so, what type and degree of monitoring provisions should be in place. We will cover: When … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Clinical scientists: Free workshop on PCORI’s pragmatic clinical studies initiative, Sept. 20
- Research Courtyard: Construction testing on Vollum and RJH, Sept. 4-6
- Who’s new at OHSU? Mitchell Sally, M.D.
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
- Bucuresti on Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop